Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Guest Goddess Haley Kew

For the summer months, we are proud to have 4 Guest Goddesses join our design team!
Each Guest Goddess will design for 4 challenges each. 

We would like to welcome our next Guest Goddess, 
Hayley Kew!


You can visit her blog  HERE at 'Hayley's Paper Garden'  to see all her wonderful creations!

we asked Hayley to tell us a little bit about herself, 
so that you can get to know her too!


Hello! My name is Hayley and I live in Ontario, Canada. I have been paper crafting for about 12 years now and 6 years ago I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I have made some fabulous friends over the past years sharing what I love with people through my clubs, classes and blogging. I am the very proud mother of two fabulous kiddos and have a beyond amazing husband who helps me to do the things in life which make me happy! When I'm not spending time with my beautiful family or tucked away in my craft room, I have the privilege of being a birth and postpartum doula.

I am so very excited that I have been chosen for a Guest Designer Spot at Stampin' Royalty! Looking forward to the FABulous projects you will be sharing with us :)

Cheers,


Hayley

We are excited to have her with us! Be sure to check out the weekly challenges for her sample projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment