Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #2

This week we are kicking things off with a fun Colour Challenge:

The rules are simple, create a card, scrapbook layout or 3D project using the above colour combination for your inspiration. (Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum and Elegant Eggplant)

Once you have finished your project upload it to your blog or public gallery and make sure to add a link back to our blog letting people know you are participating in one of our challenges! Feel free to grab our badge located over in the left hand column. Remember: If you upload your card to an online gallery please use keyword: SR#2. Then use the Mr. Linky found below to link your projects here - we can't wait to see what you come up with!

Note: Mr. Linky will close at 3:00pm (PST) Tuesday, January 19th.

Make sure to check back on Wednesday, January 20th to see our Goddess Picks of the Week and for a New Challenge!

For inspiration, check out these fabulous projects created by the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses. (Don't forget if you click on the name of each Goddess it will take you to her personal blog where you can find out all the secrets on how she created her project!)

By: Sandra Farrell


By: Heather Johnston


By: Angela McKay


By: Jody Makela


By: Sarah Newman


By: Sabriena Satchwell


By: Meilani Z. Smith



15 comments:

  1. beautiful colors and my first time here. i'm gonna try really hard to play this one.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple! Nice colour combo ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just added my card - hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW am I green with envy or what! Us poor Aussie ladies havent had the pleasure of Rich Razzleberry yet, and I sooo cant wait. Will be sure to play along but will have to use a different colour!!! Love your challenges so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your hard work - especially making so many nice comments on everyone's cards. There are always so many really nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful challenge cards! I made time to play in the challenge and linked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love these colors, but don't own them yet :-(

    Can't play along this week, but you are on my blog sidebar and I am one of your folowers--all your wonderful comments on my blog last week gave me the "challenge bug" (and if I have to have a bug, that's the one to have LOL)

    You ladies are so full of kind words and inspiration and I thank you for working so hard at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sandra, for your lovely comment and the link to this great challenge.
    Like to play along, but I have to see if I got these colours...

    ReplyDelete
  9. great combo and gorgeous cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa... my first challenge here, and a tough one! Looks like a lot of fun, will be coming back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to come back and say thanks - like a couple of ladies above - for all the great comments on my blog from the last two challenges. I think its great that you all find time to have a look and leave comments. There is so much talent out there, so great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first time with this challenge. An interesting colour combo, however it certainly can be done. Hope you enjoy my submission.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI to all Goddesses. The color combo you picked was awesome. I was planning on putting a card in but missed the deadline due to my son becoming sick the last few days :((hope to catch the next one). If it is okay, I would still love to use the colors and link it back to your site is that ok with you? By the way the samples are absolutely to die for, amazing work as always. Thanks for your creativity!

    Hugs,
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darn, I'm too late! But anyway .. id´f somebody wants to have a look : http://lovepapernstamp.blogspot.com/2010/01/back-to-basics.html thank you

    ReplyDelete